Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Day

We started out our Christmas Day with cinnamon rolls from Cinnabon. Jason and I always go to Cinnabon on Christmas Eve to purchase Cinnamon rolls for my parents house and our house for Christmas Day.

Next we opened presents. I received a Wii from Jason. Then we got ready and went to my parents house for lunch. Mom made a ham, her famous baked beans and potato salad. Then we opened presents. My sister was going crazy because my dad wouldn't let her open anything until we got there. Jason was incredibly happy to receive a Roomba vacuum. It is one of those robot vacuums that vacuums the house on its own.

After we opened presents we got out the Wii. We even convinced my mom to play some Mario Kart. She really needed to be pushed, but I think she had fun in the end.


After we left my parents house we went to Jason's parents house. There we had another wonderful dinner and some great dinner conversation.


All in all I would say we had a great Christmas. We are so lucky to have both my family and Jason's living so close.






No comments: