Sunday, September 12, 2010

8 Months Old

On September 11th Kaden turned 8 months old.  He is quite the mover and has acquired the bruises and scrapes to prove it.  Kaden is now getting his two front top teeth.  This batch of teeth came in without much of a problem at all.  I think all of the crawling and walking along furniture has been a great distraction.  He continues to love everyone and still gets excited every time he sees other kids.  He runs around his walker/toy that his family in Michigan gave him.  He is enjoying playing with his toy guitar and blocks.  For the most part he just puts the blocks in his mouth, but he enjoys doing that.  He also has a toy laptop.  His favorite thing to do with that is to shut it.  I say I trained him well.  His dad has other feelings about that.  We can't wait to see what this month brings.

No comments: