Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kaden's First Halloween

Last weekend Kaden celebrated his first Halloween.  The Halloween weekend extravaganza started with the Halloween parade at my school.  Unfortunately, I was too busy taking pictures of my class and didn't get any of Kaden. 

Watching "It's A Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" with Grandpa Hannig

On Saturday Kaden had been invited to his friend Collin's second birthday party.  Kaden wore his costume.  This time I managed to get pictures. 


On Sunday, Jason and I carved pumpkins (very last minute).  Have you ever tried carving a pumpkin with a baby on your lap?  That was interesting.  Then we stopped by both of the grandparents' houses and went back home to pass out candy to the neighborhood kids.  Every time the door bell rang Kaden got excited and every-time we shut the door he would whine a bit.  He wanted to play with all of the kids!






No comments: