When Grace texted me asking if we wanted to use the tickets for the first Summer Movie, I jumped at the chance. This would be Kaden’s first movie. It also fell on Jason’s birthday and I knew that Jason would enjoy it too. So we got up early (by Jason’s standards) and off to the movie we went. We saw Clifford’s Really Big Movie. Kaden did great in the theater, I was prepared to leave twenty minutes into the movie, but I was pleasantly surprised. Kaden fell asleep about twenty minutes before the movie ended, but all around it was a success. A Really Big Thanks to the Wood Family!
Jason had another movie to see that day. Godaddy had a special event where employees could go to the Ipic theater to watch The Pirates of the Caribbean movie. While he was gone, Kaden and I made him some birthday brownies. Kaden decorated them himself. He took this job very seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment