For weeks now we have been telling the baby when not to come. "Baby wait until after school gets out, wait until after Christmas, wait until Auntie Grace gets back from Australia. Wait until after Auntie Loren's birthday. No baby, you can't come on the 4th (I'll tell you why if you ask). Now, baby you can come at any time." The car seat is installed, crib put together, stroller is in the backseat of the car, hospital bag is packed as much as it's going to be, baby's clothes are washed. I'm sure there is something important that I'm forgetting, but whatever it is it will get done...eventually. It occurred to me that I have not posted any pictures of me with my bump. I'm running out of time, so here it is... 40 weeks 4 days pregnant.

1 comment:
Holly, you look fantastic! We are all so happy for you and Jason. You will make great parents. The nursery looks great, hope to see you all soon. Good-luck with the delivery and if you do not want a lot of people visiting right away do not be afraid to say so. Love you all!!
Post a Comment